11/27/2013 1:12 P.M. ET
D-backs "Best Games of 2013" Marathon airs on Thanksgiving
By / MLB.com
They were some of the games D-backs fans were most thankful for this year, so FOX Sports Arizona is pulling them out of the archives for a Thanksgiving Day "Best of 2013" marathon. The network's schedule is stuffed with three memorable games during a 17-hour programming schedule that starts tomorrow at 8AM.
Then on Christmas Day, even more D-backs games from the past season will be replayed, as well as some of the best offerings FOX Sports Arizona's original programming department produced in 2013.
D-backs fans can relive Paul Goldschmidt's game-winning RBI against the Los Angeles Dodgers from April 14 on Thanksgiving and revisit his game-winning home run against the Baltimore Orioles from Aug. 13. "Cup of Coffee: Paul Goldschmidt," "Countdown to Opening Day," "Cup of Coffee: Ken Kendrick," the Mark Grace feature and Luis Gonzalez's trip to Tampa Bay will be part of the "Diamondbacks: 10th Inning" that will re-air on Christmas.
Here's the complete schedule:
- 8:00-11:00AM: April 14, Dodgers @ D-backs (Paul Goldschmidt GW RBI, bottom 9th)
- 1:00-4:00PM: May 20, D-backs @ Rockies (Patrick Corbin's first complete game takes record to 7-0)
- 8:00-11:00PM: May 27, Rangers @ D-backs (Game 2 of doubleheader, Didi Gregorius HR off Yu Darvish, Cliff Pennington GW RBI)
- 8:00-11:00AM: July 4, D-backs @ Mets (15 innings, multiple lead changes)
- 1:00-4:00PM: Aug. 13, Orioles @ D-backs (Paul Goldschmidt game-tying and GW HR)
- 4:00PM: Cup of Coffee: Paul Goldschmidt
- 4:30PM: Diamondbacks: 10th Inning (Mark Grace feature)
- 5:00PM: D-backs: Countdown to Opening Day
- 9:00PM.-Midnight: Aug. 24, D-backs @ Phillies (18-inning game)
- Midnight: Diamondbacks: 10th Inning (Luis Gonzalez returns home)
- 1:00AM: Cup of Coffee: Ken Kendrick
FOX Sports Arizona televises the most regional sports action in the state and is the exclusive local cable television home of the D-backs, Suns, Coyotes, Cardinals, Mercury, Northern Arizona University and the AIA. FOX Sports Arizona is currently seen in 2.5 million households in Arizona & New Mexico and can also be seen across the country via home satellite services. And for even more coverage of the local sports scene, log onto www.FOXSportsArizona.com, www.twitter.com/foxsportsaz and www.facebook.com/foxsportsarizona.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.