Bring your dog out to Marlins Park. 100% of the proceeds from the dog tickets benefit the Humane Society of Greater Miami. Reserved seats are located in the Vista Reserved on the first base side.
For Individual Ticket Packages, order online only.
Fans must sign the release form before they enter each game. Download the form in advance and bring the completed release with you to the game. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Individual tickets available at marlins.com/specialevents. All tickets (dogs and humans) must be purchased in advance and only online.
2. Groups of 10 or more humans should contact the Group Sales Department at 305-480-2523 or email@example.com.
3. ADA seating is available by contacting the Group Sales Department at 305-480-2523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All tickets are for reserved seating. This includes both human and dog tickets. All Bark at the Park participants and dogs need to purchase the Bark at the Park Package.
5. Purchase a special Bark at the Park ticket for yourself in one of the specifically-designated areas. Purchase a dog ticket at the same time for a $10 donation. All money from dog tickets sold will benefit the Humane Society.
6. Tickets must be purchased in advance and only online.
7. Important requirements:
For more information, email email@example.com.