In order to post on StubHub! or forward tickets, they must be paid and they must be printed.
1. Log into My Arizona Diamondbacks Account Manager. Enter your Account Number and Password. If you do not know your Account and/or Password, please contact your Season Ticket Services Representative directly or call the Season Ticket Services Hotline at 602-514-4444.
2. Click Manage My Tickets (or if it's an upcoming event, just select the event if it appears below.)
3. Select event from the drop down menu, select the seats that require action, then click "sell" to post on StubHub!
4. A StubHub! pop-up should appear. Always allow pop-ups from this site. If the site does not automatically appear, make sure you have enabled your pop-ups. If registered, use your e-mail that's linked to your Season Ticket account so that it automatically links your D-backs and StubHub! accounts together. If not, register on this page and link the accounts together. There is a box you can check that says "Automatically log me in when coming from the D-backs website" - this will make it easier in the future because you will not have to log in twice.
5. After signing in, the seat information selected in Account Manager auto-populates into StubHub! Select all necessary features, if any apply. Click continue.
6. Set your price. You can see and compare what other tickets have been priced at for all events. Click continue.
7. Select reimbursement method which includes a credit to your D-backs season ticket account, a check, PayPal or donate to a charity.
8. Click continue. Congratulations, your seats are now posted for sale.
If you want to remove the seats from StubHub!, DELETE the posting. If you want to hide or take down the posting to re-post at a later date, you will have to DEACTIVATE the posting. Deactivating the posting does not remove seats from StubHub! Deactivated seats will not be eligible for reprints or exchanges at the ticket office.