Each game, the D-backs select a fan to participate in the Gila River Casinos Kachingko in-game promotion. Every selected contestant is guaranteed a great prize!
For your chance to be selected as the next KaChingKo contestant, register at any of the dedicated interactive kiosks on the main concourse of Chase Field next time you are at the ballpark.
The selected fan not only receives four game tickets, but also wins another great prize depending on where their game piece lands on the 16' tall game board. Prizes include becoming a finalist for the grand prize Ford Mustang GT courtesy of Sanderson Ford, throwing out a D-backs ceremonial first pitch, autographed baseballs, personalized jerseys, VIP baseball experiences, retail gift cards and a variety of prizes from Gila River Casinos including hotel stays, steak dinners and golf.
The promotion is open to all fans, 21 years of age and older. One entry per person.
GILA RIVER CASINOS KACHINGKO! PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility. The Gila River Casinos KaChingKo! promotion (Promotion) is open only to Eligible Entrants, which include United States residents, age twenty-one (21) or older on the date of entry. Employees, partners, officers, and directors (and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and any person residing in their same households, whether or not related) of AZPB Limited Partnership (dba the Arizona Diamondbacks), Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. (Gila River Casinos), Don Sanderson Ford, Inc. (Sanderson Ford), AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC, Major League Baseball (MLB), and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies or sponsors associated with the Promotion are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
2. How to Enter. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. MULTIPLE ENTRIES SHALL RESULT IN A FORFEIT OF ALL ENTRIES. All entries must be fully completed in order to be eligible. The Promotion begins on April 6, 2015 and ends on October 4, 2015 (Promotion Period). Entry into the Promotion begins on February 22, 2015 and ends on September 16, 2015 (Entry Period). No mechanically produced entries will be accepted. There are two (2) ways to enter:
A. In-Person at Chase Field. Entries may be submitted at any of the interactive kiosks located within Chase Field during D-backs Fan Fest on February 22, 2015 and during 2015 Arizona Diamondbacks regular season home games. A kiosk entry shall also require the Eligible Entrant to agree to an Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release.
B. By Mail. Eligible Entrants may also enter by printing Gila River Casinos KaChingKo!, his/her name, date of birth, e-mail address, mailing address, and a reachable phone number on a 3 ½ x 5 card and mail it to: P.O. Box 2095, Phoenix, AZ 85001. Mailed entries must be received by September 11, 2015.
No other method of entry will be accepted. Eligible Entrants selected for a KaChingKo! Drop shall not be eligible for subsequent KaChingKo! Drops. The Arizona Diamondbacks, Gila River Casinos, and all other companies or sponsors associated with the Promotion are not responsible for any stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries, or for any inaccurate information. All entries shall become the property of the Arizona Diamondbacks, Gila River Casinos, all other companies or sponsors associated with the Promotion, and MLB and may be used for marketing and solicitation purposes. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to receive telephone, mail, and e-mail communications from the Arizona Diamondbacks, Gila River Casinos, all other companies or sponsors associated with the Promotion, and MLB. Entrants may opt-out of such communications by notifying the applicable party.
3. Drawing from Entries. At least five (5) business days before each regular season home game during the Promotion Period, the Arizona Diamondbacks shall randomly select one (1) entry for each KaChingKo! Drop. Entries not selected will remain eligible for subsequent drawings through the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Arizona Diamondbacks will make two (2) attempts to notify each potential winner (Contestant) by telephone. In order to qualify for the KaChingKo! Drop, each Contestant that mailed his/her entry will receive an Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release which must be executed and returned to the Arizona Diamondbacks by mail or hand delivery no later than two (2) business days after the Contestants receipt. If a Contestant: (i) cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of the final attempted notification; (ii) cannot attend the Grand Prize drawing in person; or (iii) in the case of a Contestant that mailed his/her entry, does not timely deliver the Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release, such Contestant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her entry and an alternate Contestant shall be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
4. KaChingKo! Drops. There will be approximately eighty (80) KaChingKo! Drops. One (1) KaChingKo! Drop shall occur during each Arizona Diamondbacks regular season home game at Chase Field during the Promotion Period. During each KaChingKo! Drop, one (1) Contestant will have the opportunity to drop a game piece down the KaChingKo! board for the chance to win a prize. Once dropped, the game piece will move through the board until it lands on one (1) of eight (8) prize slots. The Contestant shall then receive the corresponding prize. A minimum of one (1) prize slot will be designated as an opportunity to be a Finalist for the Grand Prize giveaway scheduled for the last regular season Arizona Diamondbacks game on October 4, 2015.
A. Contestant Prize. Each Contestant will receive four (4) Baseline Box tickets to his/her designated Arizona Diamondbacks regular season home game. The estimated retail value of the Contestant prize is $132.00
B. KaChingKo! Drop Prizes. The following Arizona Diamondbacks items may be included as a prize during each KaChingKo! Drop: (i) autographed memorabilia; (ii) baseball experiences (e.g., viewing batting practice from the field, and personalized jersey); (iii) ceremonial first pitch; (iv) retail gift card; (v) VIP field passes during a fireworks show (Fridays only); (vi) Grand Prize entry, including four (4) Infield Box tickets to the Arizona Diamondbacks game on October 4, 2015; and (vii) other items determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks. The precise prizes shall be determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion. The estimated retail value of each KaChingKo! Drop prize ranges from $40.00 to $599.00.
C. Grand Prize. One (1) new 2015 Ruby Red Mustang V6 (stock #150270), courtesy of Sanderson Ford, shall be awarded as the Grand Prize. The estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is $26,435.00. A Form 1099-MISC shall be issued based on the value of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner may not designate a transferee or assignee to receive or take delivery of the Grand Prize. The cash value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded in lieu of the Grand Prize. No other substitution may be made, except by the Arizona Diamondbacks, who reserve the right to substitute the Grand Prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value for any reason as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion. The Grand Prize winner must agree to all standard terms and conditions set forth by Sanderson Ford in connection with the transfer of the vehicle and shall be responsible for all related tax, title, and registration costs.
D. Prize Eligibility. A prize will not be awarded to any person deemed by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion as ineligible for any reason. In such event, the prize shall be forfeited may or may not be awarded to another Contestant, as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion.
E. Taxes. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with any prize awarded are each winners sole responsibility.
6. Restrictions. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. In the event any portion of these Official Rules is deemed invalid for any reason, such portion shall be severed from these Official Rules and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Participating in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules and the final decision of the Arizona Diamondbacks as the sole judge of the Promotion. Should a Contestant make any false statement in connection with the Promotion or is otherwise deemed ineligible, the Contestant will be required to promptly return to the Arizona Diamondbacks, upon demand, his/her prize. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to modify these Official Rules or discontinue the Promotion at any time without notice.
7. Limitation of Liability. The Arizona Diamondbacks, Gila River Casinos, and all other companies or sponsors associated with the Promotion are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials or transactions that are processed late, incorrectly, or are lost. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion. All Eligible Entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Arizona Diamondbacks, Gila River Casinos, Sanderson Ford, all other companies or sponsors associated with the Promotion, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC, Maricopa County Stadium District, MLB, and their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses and liabilities arising out of the Promotion, the receipt or use of any prize, or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize. Each Contestant, by entering the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, accepts all prize conditions and grants to the Arizona Diamondbacks, Gila River Casinos, all other companies or sponsors associated with the Promotion, and their respective designees, the right to publicize such Contestants name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, other likeness, and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
8. Winners List. To receive a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KaChingKo! Winners List, P.O. Box 2095, Phoenix, AZ 85001 between October 5, 2015 and October 31, 2015.
9. Governing Law. Arizona law shall govern the Promotion and any claims arising therefrom. All participants in the Promotion agree that the venue for any claim arising from the Promotion shall be located in Phoenix, Arizona.